Modern technologies, evolving customer expectations and competitive markets have made launching businesses so difficult in these days. Moreover, managing businesses, especially in developed countries, is a huge challenge for many business owners. To help you overcome possible challenges of launching and managing businesses in Canada, we offer a variety of services to help you become successful as much as you can. We have a team of experienced business consultants who are highly experienced in planning, running, managing and evaluating small and medium size enterprises in Canada. If you need help, advices or professional consultancies in the following fields, we are here to help you:
- Business Model development and Customization
- Legal Advice for Launching a Business
- Regulatory and Jurisdiction Compliance Planning
- Federal Business Registration
- Provincial Business Registration
- Business Operation Planning
- Business Procedure Development
- Business Plan
- Market Research
- Marketing Plan
- Feasibility Study
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement
- Investment Planning
- Helping to Obtain Approval or Authorization from Government of Canada for Business Establishment and Development
- Incorporation Agreement Development
- Shareholder Agreement Development
- Providing Consultancy to Obtain Certificate of Incorporation
- Providing Consultancy to Obtain Municipal Business License
- Helping Incorporated Businesses to Register in Canada Revenue Agency
- Helping to Receive Banking Services for the Business
- Helping to Recruit and Manage Human Resources for the Business
- Website Development and IT services for Businesses
- Accounting and Financial Services for Corporations
TOP Choice Advisory
We are proud to offer two packages of investment and also investment consultancy services to our customers at TCA. If you are going to immigrate to Canada through entrepreneurship, intra-company transfer, investment or any other business programs, knowing how to invest your financial resources is one of the indispensable parts of your plan. We are here to help you allocate your resources as efficiently as possible through a package of services we provide as follows:
- Helping you to find the best business to invest in
- Doing market research for your business in Canada
- Developing feasibility studies for your future business in Canada
- Developing business plans for your future business
- Helping you to fund your business and projects in Canada
- Helping you to manage your portfolio
- Providing financial analysis for your corporation
- Providing risk analysis and risk management solutions
We also invest in Canadian small and medium size enterprises which are in harmony with our strategic goals or potential enough to be successful in the future.
TOP Choice Advisory
We offer a wide range of services to assist newcomers or temporary foreign workers in Canada. We help you answer your questions, explain things that may be different from what you know, and stand beside you in the early steps of your presence in Canada. A team of professional experts and consultants at TCA with a variety of backgrounds including real estate services, career planning, language teaching, academic planning, financial planning, etc. are here to help you.
You can count on our help in the following areas:
- Language assessments
- Registering for language classes
- Assisting in writing your resume
- Helping you to find a job
- Helping with daily life, such as finding a place to live and filling out forms and applications
- Providing you with enough information about community services
- Registering your kids in schools
- Supporting you in getting your application completed for university or continuing studies programs
- Receiving financial support
- Assisting you in opening bank accounts and receiving credit cards
- Financial planning
- Helping you to find the best insurance services
- Supporting you to establish your business idea and operationalize it in Canada
TOP Choice Advisory
As one of the pioneering corporations in the area of immigration services, we help you to find the best immigration consultants based on your immigration plan to Canada. We have a great network of certified lawyers and immigration consultants in different provinces of Canada, and their expertise and experience would definitely help you achieve your immigration goals. You are also provided with a comprehensive list of pre-arrival, arrival and post-arrival services by our team to have an amazing experience of immigration to Canada. What follows are the key programs, visas and services we provide for our clients:
Willing to study in Canada? We are here to help you achieve your academic ambitions in Canada! If you are a foreign national student and plan to study in Canada, you must apply to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for a study permit in addition to university or college admissions before entering Canada. We have a team of academic and immigration consultants who are ready to help you get admission and also receive your student visa. Our customers apply to study in Canadian secondary schools, colleges and universities. We provide the following services for the customers willing to receive study permit and study an educational program in Canada:
- Helping you to get secondary school, college or university admission
- Helping you to receive study permit visa from the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Helping you to write your proposal, motivation letter, statement of purpose, etc.
-Doing academic planning for you to help you unlock your potentials and study a major which is a great fit for you and your future career
If you are looking for a reliable agency to help you get your visitor visa and travel to Canada as a tourist, we are here to help you! Our teams of consultants assess your applications and priorities and recommend the best way you can use to apply and visit Canada. We also help you to prepare the necessary documentation and apply for a visitor visa as a tourist, parent or grandparent or as a business visitor. If you are planning to apply for a visitor visa, you can reach out to us through email or phone and use our free primary consultation.
Thousands of temporary foreign workers are welcome to Canada every year to bridge the labor shortage in the country. It is an amazing opportunity for you to be employed in the Canadian labor market and prepare yourself to become a potential candidate to apply for immigration and become a Canadian citizen in the future. Your spouse or common law partner and your dependent children may apply to come to Canada with you if you get Canadian work permit. Our consultants are here to help you apply for work permit and join Canadian labor force in the future. You need to meet a number of requirements and criteria to qualify for work permit, some of which are as follows:
- Your employer may be required to get a Labor Market Opinion (LMO) from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). An LMO confirms that there is no permanent resident of Canada that can fill the vacant position and a foreign worker may fill it.
- An LMO is not necessarily required for all occupations. Our team can advise you if you need an LMO for the position you are going to apply for
- You must meet the general requirements of entering, staying and working in Canada.
If you have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics, you have a chance to become a permanent resident of Canada through self-employed program. Your experience is relevant if you have taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level or been a self-employed person in cultural activities or athletics. There are a number of assessment criteria, such as experience, education, age, language abilities and adaptability, which you need to meet to become eligible for this program. Our consultants are ready to help you to apply for this program if you meet the basic requirements. In case you think that you are not ready to apply and need coaching to prepare yourself regarding athletic or cultural activities and performance, we are here to help you.
Do you have an innovative business idea? We are here to provide you with enough consultancies, coaching and planning to get support for your idea from one of the designated organizations in Canada and finally help you to immigrate to Canada through Start-up visa program. This program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
- are innovative
- can create jobs for Canadians
- can compete on a global scale
We help you to become eligible for the Start-up visa program and meet the key criteria for this program, such as having a qualifying business, getting a letter of support from a designated organization, meeting language requirements, etc. by providing consultancy, mentorship and planning.
If you have at least six months of training or one year of full-time paid work experience as a caregiver or role in a related field or occupation, you may be eligible to apply for Canadian PR through caregiver program. This program is now open through the Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP) if you have at least two years of work experience in the program and:
- you’re already working in Canada with an LCP work permit, or
- you were approved for your first LCP work permit based on a Laboure Market Impact Assessment submitted to Employment and Social Development Canada
If you have the basic requirements and are willing to apply for this program, our team of consultants are here to do the primary assessment for you and provide you with relevant guidelines trough your application process.
Are you willing to sponsor your relatives to live, study or work in Canada? Do you have a family member who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and also meet the criteria regularly announced by IRCC, you are eligible to sponsor your spouse, dependent children, parents, grandparents, etc. and help them to become permanent residents of Canada. You normally need to support them financially and make sure they do not need social assistance from the government. We are here to help you sponsor your family members and help them to live in Canada as permanent residents. Moreover, if you have a family member in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident, we are here to help you apply for the program and become a permanent resident of Canada through this wonderful program.
Our visa consult service is for the customers who are willing to immigrate to Canada and need to know what immigration program is the most relevant and suitable one for them. Our licensed immigration consultants assess your background and current situation, review your eligibility, analyze your chance of success for Canada visa or immigration program and provide you with the best option and roadmap you can use to achieve your visa or immigration goals. If you feel you need this service, you are recommended to contact us through Top Choice email or phone number.
PNP Business Immigration
Are you planning to do business immigration to Canada? Are you an entrepreneur or willing to invest in a business in Canada? We recommend you to focus on PNP streams designed specifically for business persons and foreign entrepreneurs. Most Canadian provinces have different business immigration programs as part of their provincial nomination program. These categories of immigration exist for applicants willing to start or invest in a Canadian business venture. The minimum investment and net worth requirements vary from province to province as each PNP business immigration program creates the requirements that best suit that particular province. If you are willing to immigrate to Canada through PNP business immigration programs and need advice, guidelines, planning or consultancy, we are here to help you.
PNP Skills Immigration
PNP Skills Immigration is a way for workers in a professional, management, technical, trade or other skilled occupation to gain permanent residence in different provinces of Canada. Intending immigrants under PNP should have the necessary skills, proper education, sufficient work experience, and a passing language examination result for semi or low-skilled trades or professions. Different provinces in Canada have a variety of requirements for the applicants willing to apply for PNP Skills Immigration program. If you are going to apply through this program, we are here to do an assessment and provide you with feedback and consultancy so that you can apply for the program.
If you already prepared your visa or immigration application documents or preparing them and have questions, we are here to help you though our visa review service. The purpose of this service is answering your questions, minimizing your mistakes, providing you with feedback and finally increasing your chance of success in your application. If you feel you need this service, you are recommended to contact us through Top Choice email or phone number.
Visa Assist (Silver)
This service is for customers who are going to use one of our immigration consultants as their representative for their visa or immigration application. Our professional and experience immigration consultants will do the application on your behalf and provide you with updates regarding your application until you receive your visa, study permit, work permit, PR, etc. We normally develop an immigration plan for you based on your background and also your visa or immigration goals you set. We will go through this plan step by step until the already agreed visa or immigration goals are achieved.
Visa Assist (Gold)
This service is the most comprehensive service we have for our customers. We offer the following package of services to our customers under Visa Assist (Gold):
- Developing a visa immigration plan for you
- Doing the visa or immigration application on your behalf
- Providing settlement services upon your arrival (e.g., renting home, registering your children in schools, applying for medical services, helping you to get driving license, etc.)
- Providing recruitment services through which you are helped with planning and finding the most relevant job in Canada
- Helping you to do the best financial investment in Canada and reap the benefits of that as efficiently as possible
Normally, there are more permanent residents admitted than there are invitations issued, since one application can contain the principal applicant and their family members.
Some Important Links
Check processing times for Canada visa:
Express Entry Canada Evaluate: